PDA

View Full Version : Bar Story...try this at home!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Greese
2/09/2006 1:48pm,
Last night I went out to meet a friend of mine and some of her friends. We met up, booze was consumed.
After my first drink one of the girls started talking about her birthday party and how she made out with 7 people, 5 of them being girls. I asked her who she thought was the better kisser. She said the girls. I then told her I had been kissed by guys and thought the same thing (It is not lying, it is flirting.) I told her since we agreed that girls were better kissers, I needed to know who of the 6 girls sitting at the table was the best kisser. One of them said "What you want us to kiss you?" in kind of a bitchy way. I told her **** no. I didn't know here that well. I said they should all kiss each other. So I am sitting there and I get 4 of the girls to make out with each other... which made me the instant hero of every guy in eyeshot.
So after they stopped the making out, I asked them to try and agree on who was the better kisser. Now, I knew that they would never be able to come to a conclusion. I told the girls after a few minutes of their discussion it was like watching the view or some ****. I told them I would settle it and grabbed the girl I thought was most likely to comply and kissed her and made out for about a minute. I immediately went to the next girl did the same thing and made my way around the table with all 6 girls; even the ones that wouldn't make out with girls.
I told them they were all pretty good except the one I was interested in, I told her she needed work. And then ranked them accordingly.
Now, I didn't get laid last night because, frankly, I was enjoying the fact I pulled the 6 girl make out...but I have had one of their numbers and got two more out of the deal. And they all are use to making out with me already.
Try this, when it goes right, it rocks.

PirateJon
2/09/2006 1:53pm,
well played! Bravo!

Knightmare
2/09/2006 2:02pm,
He forgot to mention that these were 5 year olds and that it took place at a daycare.

Dagon Akujin
2/09/2006 2:05pm,
I told them they were all pretty good except the one I was interested in, I told her she needed work. And then ranked them accordingly.

Goddamnit! BJJ FTW!!! :5grouphug

Arbiter
2/09/2006 2:48pm,
virtual + rep

very nicely done.

losttrak
2/09/2006 3:00pm,
Last night I went out to meet a friend of mine and some of her friends. We met up, booze was consumed.
After my first drink one of the girls started talking about her birthday party and how she made out with 7 people, 5 of them being girls. I asked her who she thought was the better kisser. She said the girls. I then told her I had been kissed by guys and thought the same thing (It is not lying, it is flirting.) I told her since we agreed that girls were better kissers, I needed to know who of the 6 girls sitting at the table was the best kisser. One of them said "What you want us to kiss you?" in kind of a bitchy way. I told her **** no. I didn't know here that well. I said they should all kiss each other. So I am sitting there and I get 4 of the girls to make out with each other... which made me the instant hero of every guy in eyeshot.
So after they stopped the making out, I asked them to try and agree on who was the better kisser. Now, I knew that they would never be able to come to a conclusion. I told the girls after a few minutes of their discussion it was like watching the view or some ****. I told them I would settle it and grabbed the girl I thought was most likely to comply and kissed her and made out for about a minute. I immediately went to the next girl did the same thing and made my way around the table with all 6 girls; even the ones that wouldn't make out with girls.
Now, I didn't get laid last night because, frankly, I was enjoying the fact I pulled the 6 girl make out...but I have had one of their numbers and got two more out of the deal. And they all are use to making out with me already.
Try this, when it goes right, it rocks.

See this? This is a moderator!! =D

I am going to suspend my disbelief, and say well-played. This sort of adventure, I want to believe in. lol

CannibalCrowley
2/09/2006 3:43pm,
The infamous "watching the view" comment, negging the target; hmm this all seems familiar somehow. :read2:

Cassius
2/09/2006 4:05pm,
The last thing you want to do to a girl you want to have sex with is make her feel good about herself. Seeking validation = someone's getting laid tonight.

Edit: I suppose I should note that this strategy is only to be used on girls you only want to have sex with, not ones that you actually like.

saku39
2/09/2006 4:26pm,
video

Greese
2/09/2006 4:29pm,
The infamous "watching the view" comment, negging the target; hmm this all seems familiar somehow. :read2:
Yep. I didn't invent it, I just use it.

Greese
2/09/2006 4:36pm,
The last thing you want to do to a girl you want to have sex with is make her feel good about herself. Seeking validation = someone's getting laid tonight.

Edit: I suppose I should note that this strategy is only to be used on girls you only want to have sex with, not ones that you actually like.
I disagree. You want to use that strategy with any girl you want to like you. The trick is knowing when to be nice.

Cassius
2/09/2006 6:12pm,
You want to use that strategy with any girl you want to like you. The trick is knowing when to be nice.I agree. I should have been more clear in my previous post.

The difference to me when I'm hooking up or actually interested is whether I'm playing mind games or just genuinely teasing her.

Being nice all the time and letting a girl take you for granted is a good way to end up as that friend she likes to walk all over just about 100% of the time.

At least in my experience.

Teh El Macho
2/09/2006 6:23pm,
I disagree. You want to use that strategy with any girl you want to like you. The trick is knowing when to be nice.At last, a man that knows how to be a man!!!!

Men, including virgin, adolescent kids, gather around the fire and listen to him. Absorb his wisdom.

:bowdown:

SFGOON
2/09/2006 6:44pm,
Maaannn - being married.

What am I saying - it's not like I could pull that sort of thing off when I was single.

AikiZenDragon
2/09/2006 6:47pm,
i think we should all throw the bullshido flag until video evidence is provided... isn't that how its done???

Cassius
2/09/2006 6:49pm,
i think we should all throw the bullshido flag until video evidence is provided... isn't that how its done???No, I think we're going with the Aikido standard of proof on this one.

OOOOOOOOH SNAP!