PDA

View Full Version : I'm an idiot. Aikido vs. Judo.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

WingChun Lawyer
6/22/2005 9:12am,
C'mon, you know it's really your deadly Wing Chun! You can say it, we respect you, we're your friends, don't be ashamed, it's okay, we won't flame you. . .I promise!
*winks with fingers crossed behind back*

Well DUH! Obviously the siu nin tao taught me the koshi guruma, itīs between the second pak sao and the chain punching. I thought no one would find that out.

The Bad Place
6/22/2005 10:04am,
It always makes me giggle when someone busts out 'a krotty or judo guy would pwn seagal' maybe so! This also reflects poorly on the karate and judo he happens to be quite experiencesd in.

Ronin
6/22/2005 10:06am,
It always makes me giggle when someone busts out 'a krotty or judo guy would pwn seagal' maybe so! This also reflects poorly on the karate and judo he happens to be quite experiencesd in.

What rank does he have in Karate and Judo and from what organization?

Beneath Contempt
6/22/2005 10:20am,
3 pages, and Hannibal hasn't come out in the Judo camp yet. Something must be up....

Oh, yeah....do Aikido, that way if you ever try and mug me, I can kick your ass.

lawdog
6/22/2005 10:21am,
This also reflects poorly on the karate and judo he happens to be quite experiencesd in.

I heard this too. But then again, I also heard that he worked for the C.I.A.

Meex
6/22/2005 10:28am,
I also heard that he worked for the C.I.A.
He doesn't? You're kidding. I don't believe you. OMG we've been lied to!

`~/

Sophist
6/22/2005 10:51am,

I seem to recall Gene Lebell did indeed pwn Seagal. However, this proves nothing as to Seagal's vulnerabilities to judo or lack thereof because this is an argumentum ad Lebell; see the below thread for details of this uncommon logical fallacy:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22080

WarriorOfLuv
6/22/2005 11:09am,
and the winnar is .... JUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WingChun Lawyer
6/22/2005 11:09am,
I heard aikido girls are hotter though.

JohnnyFive
6/22/2005 11:14am,
So totally true.

Matsufubu
6/22/2005 11:39am,
But with them all wearing skirts, who can tell the difference?

So was Seagal using judo or aikido when he beat up his wife?

Sh0t
6/22/2005 12:17pm,
I heard aikido girls are hotter though.
Wow really?

I was going to say the exact opposite. I saw more fat chicks taking aikido than judo

Tourettes
6/22/2005 12:26pm,
yoga chicks are the hottest.

daGorilla
6/22/2005 12:37pm,
and the winnar is .... JUDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even DOGS do judo. That rules.

http://www.dogjudo.co.uk

-daGorilla

ImAlrdyNum
6/22/2005 12:40pm,
I'd have to say Judo chicks are by far the hottest. Nothing better than a girl that can kick your ass.

Left and middle, Katie Mocco and Rhonda Rousey, #1 and #1 ranked women in the nation. HAWT!!!

daGorilla
6/22/2005 12:42pm,
Wow really?

I was going to say the exact opposite. I saw more fat chicks taking aikido than judo

Fat Chicks should play Softball, the Official Sport of Fat Chicks.

-daGorilla