PDA

View Full Version : Those Wacky Canadian asian gangs, anyone heard from PizDoff lately?

Pages : [1] 2

Kungfoolss
4/10/2005 12:47am,
Four hospitalized after school fight

Sat, April 9, 2005
By ROCHELLE SQUIRES, STAFF REPORTER

Machetes, baseball bats and martial arts weapons were reportedly pulled out during a schoolyard brawl at Windsor Park Collegiate shortly before noon yesterday. "This Asian gang, or a lot of Asians from somewhere, showed up at the school to beat someone up. They came running out of their cars swinging machetes, knives, bats, and nunchuks," said a Grade 12 student from the school, who did not want to be identified for fear he'd also be attacked.

Other witnesses say the gang of Asian youths, who were not students at Windsor Park Collegiate, arrived at the school in a van and a Honda Accord and started beating up four students in the schoolyard. The fight attracted several other students who fled their classrooms and joined the brawl. "The whole school piled out into the yard for back up. We just came to help. We have to defend ourselves and our school," said another student, who spoke to The Sun on the condition of anonymity. That student claimed to be involved in the brawl but was not injured.

During the fight he saw one friend cut with a machete and another person hit with a baseball bat. "They also tried running him over, they were going at the whole school. It was just a free for all," said the scared youth.

Winnipeg police rushed to the school to break up the fight and later confirmed four teens were taken to hospital by ambulance in stable condition. Three teens were sent to St. Boniface Hospital and one to Children's Hospital, police said. Investigators were interviewing a number of witnesses but no arrests had been made by press time last night. School board officials are calling yesterday's fight an "isolated incident" that was resolved quickly. "Our students' safety is of utmost concern, so we called the police, the issue was resolved, and that was the end of it," said Louise Johnston, chair of Louis Riel School Division.

Johnston also said everyone involved in the brawl were youths and the attackers were most likely students from other schools within the division, which includes St. Vital, St. Boniface and Windsor Park.

"We're still trying to figure it out, but some of them certainly were our students. Possibly from a different school, but we're not sure," said Johnston, adding she also heard about the knives, bats, machetes and nunchuks involved in the brawl but had not verified the information with police.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/News/2005/04/09/989175-sun.html

FighterJones
4/10/2005 4:36pm,
Canadian gangs are fucking brutal.

PizDoff
4/10/2005 10:03pm,
LOL @ Winnipeg, Manitoba

Pandinha
4/10/2005 10:29pm,
Fucking Nammers.

Yrkoon9
4/11/2005 11:30am,
I can't figure out which group to be more racist at....Canucks or Asianz. It's really a toss up.

Feryk
4/11/2005 12:16pm,
Those Wacky Canadian asian gangs, anyone heard from PizDoff lately?

This is the part that kills me.

PizD lives in (ugh!) Toronto. This happened in Winnipeg. That's like asking someone in New York if they were involved in a fight that took place in North Dakota.

My other favorite is when an American finds out I'm from Canada and asks me if I know Mike from ....

You guys realize that Canada is big, right? :eusa_doh:

Errorr
4/11/2005 3:59pm,
Big but so lightly populated.. I get the same thing when people find out where I'm from asking about whether or not I know xxxxx. Even when the town is only 50k or so that's still a lot of people.

Feryk
4/11/2005 4:18pm,
Not knowing someone from your own town is understandable, but I can see someone asking. Especially if you are about the same age.

The second largest country in the world, though?

NOTE: It is four twenty four hour days drive from Edmonton (where I live) to Toronto (where Piz is). That's with a highway that is more or less a straight line (not a lot of switchbacks, etc.). And that's only about half the total distance from coast to coast.

For us Texas would be a smallish province.

This place is big.

And no, I don't know Mike from Oshawa/Hull/Prince Albert, but I heard he's a dick.

/rant.

FighterJones
4/11/2005 7:00pm,
Saskatchewan has some of the worst gang problems in canada.
I live here, Beleive me I know.

Kungfoolss
4/11/2005 8:03pm,
Those Wacky Canadian asian gangs, anyone heard from PizDoff lately?

This is the part that kills me.

PizD lives in (ugh!) Toronto. This happened in Winnipeg. That's like asking someone in New York if they were involved in a fight that took place in North Dakota.

Once you meet one Canadian, you've pretty much met them all.

You guys realize that Canada is big, right? :eusa_doh:

Who cares, Canada sucks. :evil6:

Equipoise
4/11/2005 8:05pm,
That brawl sounds like fun, wish I could have joined in.

pauli
4/12/2005 8:54am,
MOSH PIT!

wait, no.

MOSH PIT, EH?

there we go.

Knightmare
4/13/2005 12:24pm,
That brawl sounds like fun, wish I could have joined in.

No **** man. Why didn't these kind of weird ass things happen when I went to school???

Feryk
4/13/2005 1:50pm,
No **** man. Why didn't these kind of weird ass things happen when I went to school???

When you drop out after grade 6, you miss most of the gang action. :new_smile

Feryk
4/13/2005 2:29pm,
Once you meet one Canadian, you've pretty much met them all.

So now you're lumping me together with Serious Harm? :violent5:

Who cares, Canada sucks.

Glad you think so. We won't have to worry about you stinking up the place, then.

LLL
4/13/2005 3:43pm,
I always though, like, 'Doff was the only Asian guy in Canada... But now they're having gangs & ****!!!

(Newsflash; there are Asian street gangs in Helsinki...).