PDA

View Full Version : Multiple attackers - first post.

Pages : [1] 2

kraiz
1/03/2005 11:11pm,
Ok, here it goes. Scares the **** out of me (you guys are scary, mmkay?). First post ever. So defending against multiple attackers it can be done. I have proof.

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/280603/1V4.mpeg.html

Don't know if it has been showed before. Couldn't find it with the search function at least. And before y'all start insulting me let me just say this;

1. Sometimes my english sucks. - I'm Swedish ok?

2. Questions and arguments may be fecked up. - I can't fight, i'm fat and lazy. My experience in MA's consists of 1 session of Aikido (ran as fast I could from that shite) one semester of Krav Maga (didn't continue due to listening to you guys and thinking about this aliveness thingy you talk about.)

-edit I suck at the internet.

Red Elvis
1/03/2005 11:14pm,
Hmmm... remind me to invade Sweden with the Hammer and Sickle next time a Swede posts a link that doesn't work about a subject that's been beat to death! Arrrrrrrrrrrrg!

Judah Maccabee
1/03/2005 11:18pm,
Are you kidding me?

It's that shitty B&W video of the big kid called a skater-fag vs 4 skinny-ass suburban kids.

kraiz
1/03/2005 11:18pm,
Hmm, didnt work? You have too wait a while for link too show up. And im pretty sure you will get a laugh if you see it =)

Colin
1/03/2005 11:20pm,
What he said + Welcome to Bullshido.

kraiz
1/03/2005 11:23pm,
Well.... feck.. searched for skater fag and what showed up.. ok.. messed up first post. And thanks Colin.

Olorin
1/03/2005 11:26pm,
Welcome Kraiz. The link does not work, please repost a working link. If Samurai Steve is right, I have seen that clip. The skinny kids do not want to fight so in that situation it would not be hard to deal with multiple attackers as they are not in fact “attackers” at all.

kraiz
1/03/2005 11:28pm,
It's that video. Guess it's a dead horse eh?

kraiz
1/03/2005 11:32pm,
Well.. not for me ffs. I've not had the oppurtunity of weirdos doing shite and filming it like you yanks have had.

Red Elvis
1/03/2005 11:47pm,
I've not had the oppurtunity of weirdos doing shite and filming it like you yanks have had.

They don't have beastiality films in Sweden?

:shock:

kraiz
1/03/2005 11:51pm,
I said weird.. now theres nothing wierd or wrong with beastialty is there? Beacuse im postitive it would be laws against it in that case. And we don't have any laws against animal luving. I remember growing up and having this german sheperd at our place in summer. . Man did he and I have fun.

Poop Loops
1/03/2005 11:54pm,
Old + it wasn't a fight. Or at least, there were no "multiple attackers." I could go up and beat up my little brother and his friends (and I think I will), does that mean I defended against multiple attackers?

PL

Zeddy
1/04/2005 12:14am,
Bottom line is clocking several people who aren't fighting you isn't evidence of successful multiple defence.

Unless you want to be pedantic and say that he intimiated them all succesfully anyway.

FighterJones
1/04/2005 1:09am,
I have the perfect solution for multiple attackers..
A Mac-11.

Otaku Waffle
1/04/2005 9:43am,
Unless you want to be pedantic and say that he intimiated them all succesfully anyway.

He intimated them? :toothy9:

Aesopian
1/04/2005 10:02am,
This video is a case "multiple defenders", and has been since it was first downloaded over a 14.4 baud modem.