PDA

View Full Version : Any particularly good Sanda/Sanshou schools in China?

kimjonghng
10/06/2017 5:22pm,
A group of my friends who i train with have been discussing the idea that we try to get out to fight camps in different countries so we can experience another country and also get some kick ass training. We've got a few places in mind (Thailand is definitely a start at Chokchai, might look at Phuket Top Team as well), but we're considering China, even with the tourist trap of the wushu. Sanda/Sanshou seems like the best bet to get in as much fight work that will actually translate at all to what we do (We've all got Kickboxing somewhere in our backgrounds) and we were wonder what places would push us the hardest.

Holy Moment
10/06/2017 8:50pm,
No.

jnp
10/06/2017 9:11pm,
A group of my friends who i train with have been discussing the idea that we try to get out to fight camps in different countries so we can experience another country and also get some kick ass training. We've got a few places in mind (Thailand is definitely a start at Chokchai, might look at Phuket Top Team as well), but we're considering China, even with the tourist trap of the wushu. Sanda/Sanshou seems like the best bet to get in as much fight work that will actually translate at all to what we do (We've all got Kickboxing somewhere in our backgrounds) and we were wonder what places would push us the hardest.
Sorry about Holy Moment. He is one of our resident trolls. That's one of the unfortunate consequences of a site that strives to tolerate free speech as much as is legally possible.

We suffer from a lack of Chinese Martial Artists at the moment. Hopefully IIF will see this and help.

No.
Find a better use of your time.

BackFistMonkey
10/06/2017 9:20pm,
Sorry about Holy Moment. He is one of our resident trolls. That's one of the unfortunate consequences of a site that strives to tolerate free speech as much as is legally possible.

We suffer from a lack of Chinese Martial Artists at the moment. Hopefully IIF will see this and help.

Find a better use of your time.

You leave HM alone.
We just got him settled.

jnp
10/06/2017 9:51pm,
You leave HM alone.
We just got him settled.
I'm worried that I hurt his feelings.

BackFistMonkey
10/06/2017 10:27pm,
I'm worried that I hurt his feelings.

i hope he names his vacuum after you, you dirty liberal.

BackFistMonkey
10/06/2017 10:33pm,
but seriously ... Kim knows where to post for serious answers. Submessenger even fixed it so the Traditional Martial Arts Forums links is at the top of every page. ^^^^Up There ^^^^.