PDA

View Full Version : The First Amendment and Boobs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Michael Tzadok
9/16/2017 3:48pm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWOQKbEPD0

I find this to be absolute next level trolling. Totally derailed any rational discussion.

Tranquil Suit
9/16/2017 4:42pm,
"boobs" -> Triggered!

Goddamn Americans.

DCS
9/16/2017 6:01pm,
Travis believes in boobs, others have empirically obtained knowledge about their existence.

Raycetpfl
9/16/2017 8:18pm,
Travis believes in boobs, others have empirically obtained knowledge about their existence.

Lol, The best.

hungryjoe
9/16/2017 8:36pm,
In full support of the topic.

WFMurphyPhD
9/16/2017 9:00pm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWOQKbEPD0

I find this to be absolute next level trolling. Totally derailed any rational discussion.

I have observed that both men and women look at boobs. Humans might be wired to notice such things.

Pship Destroyer
9/16/2017 9:19pm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWOQKbEPD0 I find this to be absolute next level trolling. Totally derailed any rational discussion.

The irony of her cutting off his mic was priceless. He's used to controlling it but he got schooled.

He's well known for being a mysognist, and did a good job reminding people how little class some people have...especially in the world of talk radio.

hungryjoe
9/16/2017 10:25pm,
The irony of her cutting off his mic was priceless. He's used to controlling it but he got schooled.

He's well known for being a mysognist, and did a good job reminding people how little class some people have...especially in the world of talk radio.

Schooled? That conversation lasted 3:20. An epic troll job.

Michael Tzadok
9/16/2017 10:46pm,
It went about like this.

Pship Destroyer
9/16/2017 10:47pm,
Schooled? That conversation lasted 3:20. An epic troll job.

You put way too much value in troll jobs.

She shut him the **** down and he looked like a moron on national TV.

He's a pissant shock jock in the shadow of far more amusing people like Stern or Opie and Anthony or Penn. Desperate, sad, and probably lonely with no access to a good set of boobs at all.

If he was a comedian...it might have been funny. He was 100% serious and if you ever listen to him, he's a sick **** with serious issues....the kind you need to come on live TV and make a horses ass of yourself.

Michael Tzadok
9/16/2017 11:06pm,
You put way too much value in troll jobs.

She shut him the **** down and he looked like a moron on national TV.

He's a pissant shock jock in the shadow of far more amusing people like Stern or Opie and Anthony or Penn. Desperate, sad, and probably lonely with no access to a good set of boobs at all.

If he was a comedian...it might have been funny. He was 100% serious and if you ever listen to him, he's a sick **** with serious issues....the kind you need to come on live TV and make a horses ass of yourself.

She didn't shut him down, she got shut down, emotionally triggered for no good reason. Meanwhile they had no good response to his actual argument. He was supposed to come on and attack Jamele Hill for calling President Trump a white supremacist and demand her firing. Instead he defended her right to say that, and said that she shouldn't be fired for it. Instead he said that ESPN pretty much has to fire Jamele Hill for her comments on account of its history of firing people who publicly air political views...

In all honesty if they could have simply ignored one word of his statement, they could have had a somewhat productive conversation, though I don't think it would have went the way CNN wanted, as you can't say that Jamele Hill has a first amendment right to call the President of the United States a white supremacist, but that Curt Schilling doesn't have a first amendment right to say that he disagrees with transgender bathroom laws.

It might also be pointed out that CNN pretty much had to expect him to say precisely that, as he has a long history of saying precisely that whenever the topic comes up. Something the Washington Post points out
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/15/clay-travis-used-his-first-amendment-and-boobs-line-long-before-he-shocked-cnn/?utm_term=.67c224d94225

This is who Travis is. CNN ought to have known what it was getting.

Pship Destroyer
9/16/2017 11:41pm,
They had a great response, they shut off his feed like they've done to other idiots who show up on broadcast news prepared to act like juveniles.

He might as well have dropped his pants and mooned the audience. Epic troll!? Nope, epic fail.

Like I said, other shock jocks come on the news and still have the maturity to set aside their act. Even the lead singer of Gwar was able to keep it above board on the news...because Dave Brock had class.

Emotionally triggered my ass. More like confounded at his stupidity. She took it in stride and for a while wasn't sure he hadn't said "booze".

Her other guest acted his age and also thought his absurd outburst was over the top. Leave that sort of **** to radio entertainment....keep it the **** out of serious journalism.

Clearly you didn't watch the full actual segment like I did. You just watched a YouTube video...and it triggered something in people who like practical jokes...but the news just isn't the forum for that.

She didn't shut him down, she got shut down, emotionally triggered for no good reason. Meanwhile they had no good response to his actual argument. He was supposed to come on and attack Jamele Hill for calling President Trump a white supremacist and demand her firing. Instead he defended her right to say that, and said that she shouldn't be fired for it. Instead he said that ESPN pretty much has to fire Jamele Hill for her comments on account of its history of firing people who publicly air political views...

In all honesty if they could have simply ignored one word of his statement, they could have had a somewhat productive conversation, though I don't think it would have went the way CNN wanted, as you can't say that Jamele Hill has a first amendment right to call the President of the United States a white supremacist, but that Curt Schilling doesn't have a first amendment right to say that he disagrees with transgender bathroom laws.

It might also be pointed out that CNN pretty much had to expect him to say precisely that, as he has a long history of saying precisely that whenever the topic comes up. Something the Washington Post points out
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/15/clay-travis-used-his-first-amendment-and-boobs-line-long-before-he-shocked-cnn/?utm_term=.67c224d94225

Michael Tzadok
9/16/2017 11:49pm,
They had a great response, they shut off his feed like they've done to other idiots who show up on broadcast news prepared to act like juveniles.

Like I said, other shock jocks come on the news and still have the maturity to set aside their act.

Emotionally triggered my ass. More like confounded at his stupidity. She took it in stride and for a while wasn't sure he hadn't said "booze".

Clearly you didn't watch the full actual segment like I did. You just watched a YouTube video...and it triggered something in people who like practical jokes...but the news just isn't the forum for that.

Nope that was a meltdown over a word. A quote, as the Washington Post pointed out, he was almost expected to say. CNN was going for drama, and they got drama. Considering it went on for 3 minutes, they didn't just cut his mic feed. Oh yeah, the person who got cut off mid-statement was Keith Reed.

I'll give CNN this, at least they were honest about cutting it after they got the shock statement they were looking for as opposed to pretending that they lost their connection as they have done in the past.

Nutcracker, sweet
9/16/2017 11:55pm,
Nope that was a meltdown over a word.

I was shocked she spelled it, as if CNN has a pre-Kindergarten audience. She clearly knew what he said, because Keith Reed was sitting there with his mouth catching flies, and I guarantee her producer was gabbing in her ear and blowing up her teleprompter.

Pship Destroyer
9/17/2017 12:20am,
Nope that was a meltdown over a word. A quote, as the Washington Post pointed out, he was almost expected to say. CNN was going for drama, and they got drama. Considering it went on for 3 minutes, they didn't just cut his mic feed. Oh yeah, the person who got cut off mid-statement was Keith Reed.

I'll give CNN this, at least they were honest about cutting it after they got the shock statement they were looking for as opposed to pretending that they lost their connection as they have done in the past.

So what's more important? Addressing an argument from a buffoon with zero class, or having standards for civil behavior?

See, rational and reasonable people don't give a **** about someone's argument when they decide to act like they're in grade school.

You see this all the time, when people make arguments, act like morons but then expect other people to pretend Socrates himself just said something as childish as "boobs" on live TV.

I wouldn't blame CNN for wanting to expose this jerkoff who quite frankly is considered a douche by many men and women alike. These people are the problem....the loudmouth instigators.

You say trigger, but you really mean insult without fear, because they feel emboldened. If he'd said something anti semitic in the air, would it have "triggered" snowflake Jews? Because that same logic is out there and promoted by the same types as him.

Pship Destroyer
9/17/2017 12:24am,
I was shocked she spelled it, as if CNN has a pre-Kindergarten audience. She clearly knew what he said, because Keith Reed was sitting there with his mouth catching flies, and I guarantee her producer was gabbing in her ear and blowing up her teleprompter.

I thought he said booze and I have decent ears. When I realized he said boobs I lost whatever interest I had in his argument.

Therein lies the problem. Since when do we give a **** about the words that leave the mouths of bottom feeding trolls. Who cares about arguments when they're layered in racial, sexist, or other disgusting bile. Lots of terrible people in history have made strong arguments...but there are more important things.

Epic troll? I think people need to reexamine what "epic" means, and ask when trolling became a spectator sport.