PDA

View Full Version : Just started MMA Training

AndrewD
9/14/2017 8:18pm,
Went to Xtreme Couture today in Toronto, and signed up. The place is amazing. I'm trying to lose weight and eventually I want to step into the octagon.

BackFistMonkey
9/14/2017 8:22pm,
Went to Xtreme Couture today in Toronto, and signed up. The place is amazing. I'm trying to lose weight and eventually I want to step into the octagon.

Wow. You went big on that one.

AndrewD
9/14/2017 8:36pm,

Yeah I guess so, just tired of being a fat guy and want I don't want to leave anything off the bucket list.

Michael Tzadok
9/14/2017 8:45pm,

Yeah I guess so, just tired of being a fat guy and want I don't want to leave anything off the bucket list.

Hey man congratz on making a really great decision for your health and your life. I wish you all the success in the world.

BackFistMonkey
9/14/2017 9:08pm,

Agreed life is too short. Keep us updated and if possible send pics of your adventures.

AndrewD
9/14/2017 9:18pm,

Agreed life is too short. Keep us updated and if possible send pics of your adventures.

Thanks. I'll keep you guys updated.

BJMills
9/14/2017 10:38pm,
You MMA guys are okay... but you would get pwned on the str33tz where there are AIDS needles and lava!

And don't go making any dyslexic jokes either!

Pship Destroyer
9/14/2017 10:57pm,
You MMA guys are okay... but you would get pwned on the str33tz where there are AIDS needles and lava!

And don't go making any dyslexic jokes either!

MMA guys shouldn't have to make dyslexic jokes. Dyslexic jokes are for school children who don't have it.

MMA guys make jokes of bullshido martial arts and artists.

Which is more worthwhile?

Remember that.

BKR
9/15/2017 12:40am,

Go big or go home...

AndrewD
9/15/2017 2:02pm,
I look like kickass's older brother fatass. I have a long ways to go.

kendamu
9/15/2017 7:40pm,
You know they don't let you use those Kick Ass sticks in the octagon, right?

If you really wanted to wear a mask and use weapons, you should've become a Ninjer. Their techniques are so mysterious that they don't even know if Ninjer Taijutsu really works!! To do that, they'd actually have to spar and those dudes are waaaaaaay too deadly to spar.

Of course, if you're not up for something that hardcore, you can do some ***** sport **** like MMA. I mean, what's a 19-11 professional fighting record (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Randy-Couture-166) if you've never even learned to Happaken from Hira Ichimonji No Kamae? You think you're gonna learn secret street slaps anywhere else?

Y'know what? Screw you and your healthy and realistic weight loss goals!! Everyone knows a big belly is essential to storing chi for your Shadow Kiai. Idiot.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go make more smoke bombs. My last batch got mixed up with some regular eggs and now I've got to explain to my mom how the kitchen got so messy while I was trying to scramble eggs in the microwave.

AndrewD
9/15/2017 7:52pm,
I mean, what's a 19-11 professional fighting record if you've never even learned to Happaken from Hira Ichimonji No Kamae?

https://youtu.be/h-WR7qyrHnA

GrouchyOldMan
9/16/2017 9:15am,

Good for you, seriously! That first step is an awesome feeling, isn't it?

Kravbizarre
9/20/2017 6:25am,
Good stuff bro. Just remember you beat everyone thats sitting on couch watching tv eating chips. if you find mma is too hard on your body and you keep getting injured, dont stop training unless it becomes frequent then maybe consider bjj. Alot of guys i train with are former mt/kick boxers and mma guys who wanted to train in a combat art thats legit and easier on the body.

battlefields
9/20/2017 4:23pm,
When you compete in MMA, then I will welcome you to the Fat Guy That Lost Weight To Fight MMA Club.

I lost my Platinum Membership a couple of years ago because I joined another club, the Fit Guy That Fought MMA But Took Some Time Off To "Relax" And Ended Up Fat Again Club. So fucking difficult to cancel my membership to that club.