PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon/Pantha JKD in London

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Ronora Zoro
9/07/2017 9:03pm,
I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

Below is the contact details for the place

FREE TRIAL LESSON

BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

[email protected]

@FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

PHONE 07832 679879

Email [email protected]

www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk

Buses  to Camden Town   24, 168, 31, 253, 29, 274, 134, 46, 214

London Underground, Camden Town (Northern Line)

British Rail, Camden Road.

P.S They take challenge matches at the end of class and their grapplying is non existant.

Pship Destroyer
9/07/2017 9:28pm,
So, when do you get started? I can't wait to see the evidence of whatever it is you're alleging...

I would like an investigation into Marcus Jerome...head of Black Dragon/Pantha jkd in fitness first in camden/london. He and his main student Ahmed l-saiyed claim they can beat mma boxers and ither stylists and when i was training there they used a flash out fighter bruce lee copy style that worked on their own students and the so called fighter from other bullshido schools that came to challange them.

Below is the contact details for the place

FREE TRIAL LESSON

BLACK PANTHA JEET KUNE DO

Every Wednesday 8pm - 9.45pm

Every Sunday 6pm - 7.45pm

For information on the classes please contact 07832 679879

[email protected]

@FITNESS FIRST, 128 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE

PHONE 07832 679879

Email [email protected]

www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk

Buses  to Camden Town   24, 168, 31, 253, 29, 274, 134, 46, 214

London Underground, Camden Town (Northern Line)

British Rail, Camden Road.

P.S They take challenge matches at the end of class and their grapplying is non existant.

Ronora Zoro
9/07/2017 9:41pm,
That he just chats **** and cant take on mma/boxers

I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self

Christmas Spirit
9/07/2017 9:51pm,
That he just chats **** and cant take on mma/boxers

I am not in london anymore and not training in mma yet or I would do this my self

MABS -----> YMAS

Did not meet MABS Posting standard.

Please link to the claims being made.

Ronora Zoro
9/07/2017 10:06pm,
He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect

Christmas Spirit
9/07/2017 10:13pm,
He claims all MMA or most are sluggish un skilled strikers and that he and his main student Ahmed have "Advansted hand to hand" striking skills and would out class any/most MMA and Boxers. They also claim beating guys from other jkd or tma as evidence with the standard can pull of said techniques against own students ect

So you say. We need evidence that was what he said otherwise it could be written off as sour grapes from a former student who failed a blackbelt test or a smear campaign from a competitor.

It isn't personal, it is a matter of holding people to their words and promotional claims. When you find the claims screen shot it, copy/paste the text and the link here. Keep the screen shots (imgur.com is great for that) for when the content of the claims change.

cualltaigh
9/07/2017 10:31pm,
Hey Ronora

Before going any further I suggest you read the following threads:

MABS: Purpose and Policy (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57547)
"Somebody Do Something!!!!!1!" (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95239)

Once you're happy wiht that, then read these two:

MABS tools and techniques (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125919)
Bullshidoka Arguments (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52223)

These are called the stickies. It is recommended that you read all the stickies in each forum before posting in those forums.

BJMills
9/07/2017 10:46pm,
Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

This is true for Chinese restaurants as well.

So...

Case closed.

Christmas Spirit
9/07/2017 10:53pm,
Just offhand, any martial art place that has the word dragon in its name has a 99.9% chance of being complete crap.

So...

Case closed.

I think your percentages are a little high I would put it at like 92.37777% ... but yeah, splitting hairs. Mainly cause my favorite chinese resturant in NC was called Dragon Phoenix.

BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do is a non-classical urban combat martial arts fighting method. A progressive direct, system of Kung Fu, developed for real life situations. Placing emphasis on extreme explosive speed, power, maximum flexibility, awareness core balance and fitness conditioning.

BLACK PANTHA believes in working from the feet up, so we pay special attention on dynamic, attack footwork and quick evasive footwork, your mobility and balance. BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is influenced by Boxing Legend and Three Times Heavyweight Champion of the World Mohammed Ali, and Jeet Kune do founder and Martial Arts Legend Bruce (Jun fan) Lee, incorporating techniques from Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Boxing, Jeet Kune do, fencing and taekwondo.

Our students are encouraged to wear loose, street sportswear to classes to recreate a real environment. We also have semi and full contact sparring so that you can perfect your fighting skills and techniques and enhance your physical attributes to be like water, not to think just to react. To intercept your opponent before he can strike you or to strike him first before he moves.

BLACK PANTHA Jeet Kune do Urban Kung Fu is based on the principles, ideology, teachings and direction of Bruce (Jun fan) Lee.

The site looks terrible and there is a distinct lack of qualifications of the instructor(s) listed on the site .
http://www.jeetkunedo-london.co.uk/about.html

battlefields
9/08/2017 12:14am,
"Advansted". My goodness. Is it just me or is this **** getting worce?

Christmas Spirit
9/08/2017 12:20am,

yes.?

Michael Tzadok
9/08/2017 1:12am,

So...

Case closed.

I suggest you google up the number of BJJ clubs that have "dragon" in their name. They seem to be disproportionately Alliance Affiliates but there are a good number of them. Then google up the number of Muay Thai clubs with "dragon" in their name, though a lot of that could be chalked up to the significance of dragons in Thai culture.

ermghoti
9/08/2017 10:06am,

It might be like telemarketing. Having a robot caller ask people to stay on the line for an important call works great, because only the most gormless people in the world don't immediately disconnect. If your fake martial arts site looks like it's designed in MS paint by somebody in the ER with an open skull fracture, you won't get too many tricky questions from anybody that comes calling.

BJMills
9/08/2017 12:08pm,
I suggest you google up the number of BJJ clubs that have "dragon" in their name. They seem to be disproportionately Alliance Affiliates but there are a good number of them. Then google up the number of Muay Thai clubs with "dragon" in their name, though a lot of that could be chalked up to the significance of dragons in Thai culture.

I am dissapoint.

BKR
9/08/2017 12:13pm,

Black pantha isn't worst?

ChenPengFi
9/08/2017 12:41pm,
I think your percentages are a little high I would put it at like 92.37777% ... but yeah, splitting hairs. Mainly cause my favorite chinese resturant in NC was called Dragon Phoenix.

Hmmmm...