PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Talib Fehlhaber - rumors

wingtsun
9/03/2017 6:44am,
I heard Sifu Talib has closed his club and moved to Turkey to train ISIS (presumably). His club is no longer open and his websites are all down.

BackFistMonkey
9/03/2017 10:16am,
I heard Sifu Talib has closed his club and moved to Turkey to train ISIS (presumably). His club is no longer open and his websites are all down.

Hey wingtsun!
Welcome to the forum.
You put this thread in the wrong forum. :( MABS is for serious discussion of Bullshitters YMAS is for the rest of it. Your thread is considered "the rest of it".
It's OK tho I moved it :)

MABS ----------> YMAS

The good news is W_ng___n is fucking useless so good on him! Everyone should do their part in the War on Terror!

Hanniballistic
9/03/2017 10:48am,
MABS ----------> YMAS

The good news is W_ng___n is fucking useless so good on him! Everyone should do their part in the War on Terror!

Well that's set the bar impossibly high for anyone else - Internet is yours for the day you coffee spit inducing bastard!

BackFistMonkey
9/03/2017 12:29pm,
Here is all the info (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=124632) we have on him thus far. Please note it is in MABS and posting standards should be maintained there. Please put **** posts and LULZ here in this thread.

ermghoti
9/03/2017 3:55pm,
I heard a rumor that nobody gives a ****.