PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Pit Fighting NSFW: Graphic Violence

Pages : [1] 2

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 5:40pm,
https://youtu.be/HUx_TnBnbMA

View the link at your own risk, it's hard to watch stuff. Let me know what you think.

DCS
8/15/2017 5:44pm,
Too much street savagery.

Christmas Spirit
8/15/2017 5:45pm,
Ev gets mad points for aggression you looked kinda shocked at first.
LOL

BKR
8/15/2017 5:56pm,
https://youtu.be/HUx_TnBnbMA

View the link at your own risk, it's hard to watch stuff. Let me know what you think.

Nice neighborhood... Nice lead leg kick there, Ev !

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 9:43pm,
Ev gets mad points for aggression you looked kinda shocked at first.
LOL

That karate rush man, it's the real deal lol

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 9:44pm,
Too much street savagery.

I expect the FBI to come knocking any time now.

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 9:45pm,
Nice neighborhood... Nice lead leg kick there, Ev !

Too bad I'm moving in January, it is pretty nice for working class SoCal

GrouchyOldMan
8/15/2017 9:48pm,
There goes the neighborhood.

Christmas Spirit
8/15/2017 9:56pm,
Either or both of you let me (us) know when you get to Cincinnati in your travels.

Evergrey
8/15/2017 10:58pm,
Hah, my ears are burning!
I know I suck a lot, thank you all for the kind words.
Though hey, I had just done 5 hours of house cleaning after sleeping on an air mattress, and I was having an endometriosis flare up. I actually curled up in the grass right after we stopped, haha. **** being female, it sucks.
But I had fun! And T was a very safe partner. We weren't trying to blast each other at all. :)
I've only been to the dojo like 4 times this year, so I appreciate any chance I get to spar. Even if I still fight like a white belt and look like Grimace from McDonald's, lawl.
Did you like my sneak attack where I rammed my jaw into his fist? That is a specialty of mine.
Tramirezmma was an awesome host, by the way. He and his family are good people. They dealt with my crankiness quite well, and they fed Edwin and I really well too. Such hospitality. So kind.
I'm glad we were able to help you guys get ready for your baby, man. OSU!

Evergrey
8/15/2017 10:59pm,
PS somebody come to pea soup Anderson's and drive us home to Richmond. I'm so damned tired. I don't wanna get back in the caaaar

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 11:26pm,
There goes the neighborhood.

Ba ba Boom!

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 11:29pm,
Hah, my ears are burning!
I know I suck a lot, thank you all for the kind words.
Though hey, I had just done 5 hours of house cleaning after sleeping on an air mattress, and I was having an endometriosis flare up. I actually curled up in the grass right after we stopped, haha. **** being female, it sucks.
But I had fun! And T was a very safe partner. We weren't trying to blast each other at all. :)
I've only been to the dojo like 4 times this year, so I appreciate any chance I get to spar. Even if I still fight like a white belt and look like Grimace from McDonald's, lawl.
Did you like my sneak attack where I rammed my jaw into his fist? That is a specialty of mine.
Tramirezmma was an awesome host, by the way. He and his family are good people. They dealt with my crankiness quite well, and they fed Edwin and I really well too. Such hospitality. So kind.
I'm glad we were able to help you guys get ready for your baby, man. OSU!

You are both amazing, and helped so much. My house isn't gross any more!

You've got the heart of a fighter too, don't sell yourself short. Even going light, a lot of big dudes won't come at me with such abandon

Tramirezmma
8/15/2017 11:30pm,
Either or both of you let me (us) know when you get to Cincinnati in your travels.

Will do sir! I'm back to CO for a 10 day stint tomorrow.

Christmas Spirit
8/15/2017 11:34pm,
You are both amazing, and helped so much. My house isn't gross any more!

You've got the heart of a fighter too, don't sell yourself short. Even going light, a lot of big dudes won't come at me with such abandon

* bow*
**** YOU !!!!!

"oh **** I thought we were playing AHHHHHHHH!! "

*polite defense and counter attack*

Tramirezmma
8/16/2017 12:20am,
* bow*
**** YOU !!!!!

"oh **** I thought we were playing AHHHHHHHH!! "

*polite defense and counter attack*

If she could get healthy enough to train consistently a couple years at a time, she'd be super scary. Ev has the attitude, and the foundations of some kick ass aptitude. I love it, wish we got to train together on the regular.