PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Filing for AARP Projects.

Raycetpfl
7/18/2017 2:29pm,
I don't know their are a number of issues with using a van they are very traceable. I think killing someone at home seems to be the best answer, ODing them on heroin would be ideal.

White work van with stolen tags? Good luck with your trace. Perhaps magnet signs for the business they stole the tag from?
Not that ODing them is a trackable either,But as we wax philosophical about waxing dudes. .. it becomes clear that pumping slugs in someone on a public Rd is not the preferred method for getting away with murder. Tons of variables that can't always be counted on and it's noisey/messy.

BKR
7/18/2017 3:53pm,
White work van with stolen tags? Good luck with your trace. Perhaps magnet signs for the business they stole the tag from?
Not that ODing them is a trackable either,But as we wax philosophical about waxing dudes. .. it becomes clear that pumping slugs in someone on a public Rd is not the preferred method for getting away with murder. Tons of variables that can't always be counted on and it's noisey/messy.

back waxing...
About 648,000 results (0.21 seconds)

What else to dudes get waxed? I was too scared to go further...

Raycetpfl
7/18/2017 4:16pm,
back waxing...
About 648,000 results (0.21 seconds)

What else to dudes get waxed? I was too scared to go further...

waxed
The act of being killed, more than likley because of a deal gone bad.
Timmy T got waxed last night becuase he couldent pay up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waxed

BKR
7/18/2017 4:21pm,
waxed
The act of being killed, more than likely because of a deal gone bad.
Timmy T got waxed last night because he couldn't pay up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waxed

You tough guys who grew up in rough neighborhoods have all the cool vocabulary.

Who knew that waxing was such a dangerous practice ?

Raycetpfl
7/18/2017 4:27pm,
You tough guys who grew up in rough neighborhoods have all the cool vocabulary.

Who knew that waxing was such a dangerous practice ?

That **** is an old ass slang term. I assumed an AARP member such as yourself would know the context in which I was using it.

BKR
7/18/2017 4:33pm,
That **** is an old ass slang term. I assumed an AARP member such as yourself would know the context in which I was using it.

I've led a sheltered and privileged life, unlike you. Trust fund, life of ease and all that.

Hey, I AM old enough to join AARP !
https://join.aarp.org/aarp-brand-clean3-pop/?keycode=UMEMBRSHP&cmp=KNC-MIV-sb_g_MembershipSS_eng_usa-join&loc_id=9029617&campaign=sb_g_MembershipSS_eng_usa-join&adgroup=Membership+-+Exact&kw=aarp+membership-e&device=c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIg_z6neST1QIV3LbACh0ddAICEAAYASAA EgIJQvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&tc_tm_meth=MAN&tm_ver=3.1&tc_tm_xg=sbrand&tc_campaign=SBRAND&tc_channel=SEM&tc_vendor=Google&tc_tm_uid=AARP596E7EA526421&tc_tm_visitid=AARP596E7EA5264FA&tc_tm_version=aarp-brand-clean3-pop
"Anyone 50 and over can get all the great member benefits. Plus membership includes your
spouse or partner free! Joining online is fast and secure, and once you've signed up and received
your membership number, you can start enjoying benefits right away!

I still can't get a discount at the fucking movie theater yet, though...

ChenPengFi
7/18/2017 4:55pm,
Waxed is part of the old school UoF doctrine.
First is Johnny Two-bits comes and breaks your thumbs.
Then it's the knee caps.
Finally you get waxed, usually by means of new concrete shoes, one to the back o' the head, or a tune on the old violin.

Raycetpfl
7/18/2017 5:08pm,

Use the self service kiosk and choose student.

BKR
7/18/2017 5:13pm,
Use the self service kiosk and choose student.

No such option at the nearest movie theater.

What else do you cheat at ?

Raycetpfl
7/18/2017 6:01pm,
No such option at the nearest movie theater.

What else do you cheat at ?

Depends who you ask......

goodlun
7/18/2017 7:43pm,

Do they card if you ask for one?

BKR
7/18/2017 8:03pm,
There are a lot of tall tales being spun in this thread, and none of them have anything to do with what really happened to Seth.

You guys are falling into the same old traps. It's not real life, it's just fantasy.

I only hope that when I die from choking on a ham sandwich, somebody makes up an epic conspiracy theory about it.

By all means bring us back on topic please.

BKR
7/18/2017 8:04pm,
Do they card if you ask for one?

Back on topic or suffer the wrath of pship.

goodlun
7/18/2017 8:06pm,
Back on topic or suffer the wrath of pship.

The topic is now how, to contract an AARP member on the Dark web to do contract killing. How to escrow crypto currency.

BackFistMonkey
7/18/2017 10:36pm,
Posts removed from Profiling Project (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126929&page=4&p=2940848&) Thread.

BKR
7/19/2017 12:39am,
good job monkey