PDA

View Full Version : The pocket shot

Permalost
5/29/2017 2:41am,
https://youtu.be/ASJeKomD3io

So i picked up a few of these on a whim, and they're pretty great. I've shot slingshots, atlatl, sling staves etc and the pocket shot is something special. I've got the arrow kit but haven't been able to try it out yet. Anyone else try one of these things?

Do you think it is a worthwhile piece of survival gear? What do you think of it as a weapon? I think its definitely the most low profile arrow thrower out there.

BackFistMonkey
5/29/2017 2:43am,
I have been waiting to get my grubby paws on one.
In theory they seem like a great idea.

What do you think of them? Do live up to the hype?

BackFistMonkey
5/29/2017 2:47am,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_DUxp7coP0

Permalost
5/29/2017 2:50am,
They look like an innocent flaccid butt plug.

I have the original "made in America" one and the Chinese knockoff. The American one's cap is also a wrench to replace the pocket, not so for the knockoff. However the fake was $4.99 and came with an extra pouch and a bag of steel shot. Impulse buy of the year. You got $5? Get you a Chinese pocket shot to see what the fuss is about. Buy American later if you want the good one. You probably will.

Permalost
5/29/2017 3:13am,
Its pretty much the best delivery method for ninja blinding powder.

BackFistMonkey
5/29/2017 3:50am,
First of all dude, no butt plug that big looks innocent.

Second off. Wow. A pocket pepper/sand delivery system.
That is fucking ...wow. Just wow.
Yeah I luv it.

Permalost
5/29/2017 3:54am,
I find that my reloading rate is a bit quicker than a regular slingshot once you get it down.

Permalost
5/29/2017 3:58am,
I use chickpeas as ammo cause I'm a hippie.

ChenPengFi
5/29/2017 4:00am,
These came to mind but illegal for you.
https://www.amazon.com/Salt-Supply-Pepper-Defense-10-Pack/dp/B01DUEEM1K/

Permalost
5/29/2017 4:03am,
First of all dude, no butt plug that big looks innocent.

Second off. Wow. A pocket pepper/sand delivery system.
That is fucking ...wow. Just wow.
Yeah I luv it.

Better than Hatsumi's poison egg and Dale Gribble's pocket sand!

Permalost
5/29/2017 4:13am,
Hang on guys, I gotta see if i can use this thing to launch confetti or glitter, and maybe dangerous stuff too. Can you imagine if someone shot you with a pocket shot full of confetti, but also one steel shot?

GrouchyOldMan
5/29/2017 11:58am,
Hang on guys, I gotta see if i can use this thing to launch confetti or glitter, and maybe dangerous stuff too. Can you imagine if someone shot you with a pocket shot full of confetti, but also one steel shot?

Oh ****... ANYTHING but glitter! That **** is the herpes of craft supplies.

BackFistMonkey
5/29/2017 12:01pm,

SURPRISE
*confetti and 1/4 steel shot at 360 fps.*
You need to work a floppy sounding bike horn into it somehow.

ChenPengFi
5/29/2017 1:28pm,
Let's get Matt to test one out at a riot.

Permalost
5/30/2017 8:16pm,
Let's get Matt to test one out at a riot.

I wouldn't be shocked if a pocket shot or two get used at a riot and people call for a ban.

BackFistMonkey
5/30/2017 8:18pm,
I wouldn't be shocked if a pocket shot or two get used at a riot and people call for a ban.

I read "pocket *****" from the Bullfeed and was so confused, impressed, and indignant. I was clicking and thinking "from my cold dead hands".