4/24/2017 12:16am,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPtX9vERws

BackFistMonkey
4/24/2017 12:40am,
WOAH!

Talk about a dedicated attacker. WTF.
I can't wait to watch this with audio.

*edit*
For god's sake someone apply pressure to that dudes head/neck!

Kovacs
4/24/2017 2:09am,
WOAH!

Talk about a dedicated attacker. WTF.
I can't wait to watch this with audio.

*edit*
For god's sake someone apply pressure to that dudes head/neck!

Balls of steel for the two that tried to stop him! I hope the white haired guy tore a strip off him.

Crafty Dog
4/24/2017 7:08am,
Some initial observations:

a) The jihadi walks in but does not attack right away. Easy to let one's guard down.

b) 00:51

c) 01:09 Light Green (?) shirt senses something is wrong-- perhaps sound we cannot hear due to the absence of sound track?

d) by 01:11 he is stepping into a full on attack. OUTSTANDING rapid escalation and serious brass balls!

e) 01:12 unfortunately he is getting stabbed almost instantly-- the under hook response does not turn out well here!

f) 01:13 man in shirt and tie comes flying in (was he where attack began at 01:09?) Notice how chaotic movement is! What does structure recognition feel like in this moment? Time for "Third Party Intervenor" material! Tripping over the jihadi probably was not part of the plan!

g) 01:16 Stabbee #1 is holding back of head, back of neck.

Hard to tell what happens from here forward.

I would note the rapid and fearless response of the two men here. In my experience and in my sense of things, this is rare and not to be counted upon. Can the fact that this is Israel explain a cultural difference?

DCS
4/24/2017 7:23am,
It seems to me man in shirt and tie was already chasing the terrorist and the guy who got stabbed tried to tackle him.

I would note the rapid and fearless response of the two men here.
Indeed. Props to them.

Crafty Dog
8/02/2017 11:49am,
http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/chilling-footage-of-the-yavneh-stabbing-attack/?omhide=true