PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new here and would love to hear your thoughts on SHIN CONDITIONING

EzeKungFu
3/28/2017 11:50am,
Hey everyone! I'm coming up on my two year kung fu birthday next month. The style I train is a southern style that's a blend of Hung Gar and Tai Chi, although up until now my Sifu has focused most of my training on the external side. I've overcome a few minor injuries over the past two years, but nothing hurt so much as the regularly occurring bone bruise I've developed from sparring/leg sweeps on my shin. What do you do and what has been most effective as far as conditioning shins?

Thank you for any input!

HarshMallow
3/29/2017 1:30pm,
Hey everyone! I'm coming up on my two year kung fu birthday next month. The style I train is a southern style that's a blend of Hung Gar and Tai Chi, although up until now my Sifu has focused most of my training on the external side. I've overcome a few minor injuries over the past two years, but nothing hurt so much as the regularly occurring bone bruise I've developed from sparring/leg sweeps on my shin. What do you do and what has been most effective as far as conditioning shins?

Thank you for any input!

More HIIT? Har har. #dadjokes.

ChenPengFi
3/29/2017 3:39pm,
#1 is time.
Let it heal.
Does your school use jow?