PDA

View Full Version : Old School Boxing and Classical Fencing

EMete
12/26/2015 7:44am,
Hi,
anyone out there knows (or has) a list of the books Kirk Lawson does the transcription off? I know that he did a lot, and I have to say these stuff is very high quality (A big thank you from my side to Kirk for doing a great job). I am very interested in this manuals and I found quit a few online, but I also found a post in Bullshido from several years ago, where Kirk stated that he has already done more then 30 transcriptions with many more to come. I think I found much less then 30 and on Lulu.com there are much less then I have already.
I tried to contact Kirk personally, but unfortuantely without success. Maybe I am lucky and Kirk will read this post, or someone out there has a complete list of his transcriptions.
Also, is there someone who can tell me how to order the Jack Dempsey DVD Kirk produced?
Thanks and greetings
EMete

lklawson
10/21/2016 12:41pm,
Hi,
anyone out there knows (or has) a list of the books Kirk Lawson does the transcription off? I know that he did a lot, and I have to say these stuff is very high quality (A big thank you from my side to Kirk for doing a great job). I am very interested in this manuals and I found quit a few online, but I also found a post in Bullshido from several years ago, where Kirk stated that he has already done more then 30 transcriptions with many more to come. I think I found much less then 30 and on Lulu.com there are much less then I have already.
I tried to contact Kirk personally, but unfortuantely without success. Maybe I am lucky and Kirk will read this post, or someone out there has a complete list of his transcriptions.
Also, is there someone who can tell me how to order the Jack Dempsey DVD Kirk produced?
Thanks and greetings
EMeteDang. It's been a good long time since I came to Bullshido. Just been busy doing other stuff. :(

I don't know if you'll ever see this reply, EMete, but here it is anyway.

All of my publications are on Lulu.com. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/lawson

I've kinda lost track of how many I've done but there could be 30-ish.

You can usually contact me at [email protected] or at facebook https://www.facebook.com/kirk.lawson.52

The DVD was a home-spun affair of Ken Pfrenger (RIP) teaching. I can still burn copies.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk