PDA

View Full Version : Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

King Sleepless
11/04/2012 4:56pm,
http://i.imgur.com/wWoUY.png

Moosey pie got pissy because I called his prom date a cum dumpster. Moose, you called me out. Own up to your words (though to be honest, considering his dad's shitty past, I doubt the apple fell that far from the tree) and your shittiness.

goodlun
11/04/2012 5:00pm,
oh please oh please oh please let this be on a night that I can go and see it.

Diesel_tke
11/04/2012 6:23pm,
Moose is still going to prom? I thought he was graduated and in the USMC.

alex
11/04/2012 6:26pm,
so wait i forget, who is mooses dad? i give little in the way of **** but need context for the dad lols.

plasma
11/04/2012 6:28pm,
Really? :sigh:

Honestly guys, other than Sirc's occasion trip to Omega's Gym and 3moose's MCMAP are either of you training consistantly?

King Sleepless
11/04/2012 6:47pm,
Really? :sigh:

Honestly guys, other than Sirc's occasion trip to Omega's Gym and 3moose's MCMAP are either of you training consistantly?

Uh.... Yeah ************. What kind of question is that?

Charles Brown
11/04/2012 6:52pm,
Seems like some childish nonsense to me. Grow up, both of you.

Charles Brown
11/04/2012 6:54pm,
Don't end statements with question marks. Then you will sound less dumb.

plasma
11/04/2012 6:56pm,
Uh.... Yeah ************. What kind of question is that?

I don't see anything about you training on Bullshido or your FB and I live on the opposite coast. I have no idea. You still with your Judo instructor?

It is Fake
11/04/2012 7:11pm,
Seems like some childish nonsense to me. Grow up, both of you.
Thatt's what most Gong saus are about. Do a search and see how many TD and Gong Saus Sirc has created. If I say anything positive about him he does like to irritate people into MMA ruled TD fights.

Don't end statements with question marks. Then you will sound less dumb.See, this is why I make fun of spelling and not punctuation. We all **** it up.

I don't see anything about you training on Bullshido or your FB and I live on the opposite coast. I have no idea. You still with your Judo instructor?
He's had a few MMA fights and trains with Omega. No, I do not know the frequency.

plasma
11/04/2012 7:15pm,
He's had a few MMA fights and trains with Omega. No, I do not know the frequency.

I am aware of those, but I seen very little from him training wise in 2012, but again he may of stopped putting it on FB.

battlefields
11/04/2012 7:25pm,
Another Sirc Gong Sau thread. It's like watching someone light wet fireworks. A few sparks but ultimately it fizzles.

It is Fake
11/04/2012 7:29pm,
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118619

The video has been removed, but this was the beginning of the year. Other than that, I have no clue.

RurikGreenwulf
11/04/2012 7:53pm,
Sirc Why dont you send for James Quinn McDonagh ??

Ye know why? cause yer a coward YER DIRT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEkurkaBRBs

King Sleepless
11/04/2012 8:02pm,

I am aware of those, but I seen very little from him training wise in 2012, but again he may of stopped putting it on FB.

I don't understand why this is your metric. I have a much more interesting life than to just post about every time I go outside of my fucking house to do anything more than walk around.

Charles Brown
11/04/2012 8:10pm,
If you have to challenge those who might happen to disrespect you on Facebook and Bullshido to fights, I can only conclude that you do not have an interesting life at all.

I don't understand why this is your metric. I have a much more interesting life than to just post about every time I go outside of my fucking house to do anything more than walk around.